The Scribleriad and The Difference Between Verbal and Practical Virtue - lightnovelgate.com
You’re reading novel The Scribleriad and The Difference Between Verbal and Practical Virtue Part 4 online at Lightnovelgate.com. Please use the follow button to get notification about the latest chapter next time when you visit Lightnovelgate.com. Use F11 button to read novel in full-screen(PC only). Drop by anytime you want to read free – fast – latest novel. It’s great if you could leave a comment, share your opinion about the new chapters, new novel with others on the internet. We’ll do our best to bring you the finest, latest novel everyday. Enjoy
97. Myles Davies, [Selections from] _Athenae Britannicae_ (1716-1719).
98. _Select Hymns Taken Out of Mr. Herbert's Temple_ (1697).
99. Thomas Augustine Arne, _Artaxerxes_ (1761).
100. Simon Patrick, _A Brief Account of the New Sect of Latitude-Men_ (1662).
101-102. Richard Hurd, _Letters on Chivalry and Romance_ (1762).
103. Samuel Richardson, _Clarissa_: Preface, Hints of Prefaces, and Postscript.
104. Thomas D'Urfey, _Wonders in the Sun; or, The Kingdom of the Birds_ (1706).
105. Bernard Mandeville, _An Enquiry into the Causes of the Frequent Executions at Tyburn_ (1725).
106. Daniel Defoe, _A Brief History of the Poor Palatine Refugees_ (1709).
107-108. John Oldmixon, _An Essay on Criticism_ (1728).
109. Sir William Temple, _An Essay Upon the Original and Nature of Government_ (1680).
110. John Tutchin, _Selected Poems_ (1685-1700).
111. Anonymous, _Political Justice_ (1736).
112. Robert Dodsley, _An Essay on Fable_ (1764).
113. T. R., _An Essay Concerning Critical and Curious Learning_ (1698).
114. _Two Poems Against Pope_: Leonard Welsted, _One Epistle to Mr. A.
Pope_ (1730), and Anonymous, _The Blatant Beast_ (1740).
115. Daniel Defoe and others, _Accounts of the Apparition of Mrs. Veal_.
116. Charles Macklin, _The Covent Garden Theatre_ (1752).
117. Sir Roger L'Estrange, _Citt and Bumpkin_ (1680).
118. Henry More, _Enthusiasmus Triumphatus_ (1662).
119. Thomas Traherne, _Meditations on the Six Days of the Creation_ (1717).
120. Bernard Mandeville, _Aesop Dress'd or a Collection of Fables_ (1704).